Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Allow me to...

Hello!
I'm Amy Wiley. I'm new to this, but I thought I would create a fashion-inspired job. Now, being the poor 18 year old still occupied by school and no money, my focus with my individual wardrobe is more on affordable vintage clothing. I do hope to talk about designers and photographers I like and will probably throw in some posts about food.
Interests:
America, Cowboys, Space, Russia (literature, history, Russia in general), Budapest, languages, FOOD, cultural differences, stringed instruments, bluegrass, things that are aged, nudity.

Summary: I'm an 18 year old living in Los Angeles on the cusp of embarking on that great adventure called college seeking chic amongst concrete and allowences.

Thank you for reading, readers!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment